Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Global Sustainable Management
Anaheim University's Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Global Sustainable Management focuses on leadership, social responsibility and sustainable practices. Students complete 4 foundation courses + 8 courses in sustainable management + Dissertation = 60 credit hours and can earn an accredited Doctor of Business Administration degree in approximately 3 years while working full-time. The program trains its students in communication skills, the use of technology as a tool of effective management, ethics, analytical skills and the functional fields of business, leadership, teamwork and supervision, and the “three Ps” of people, profit and planet.
Upon completion of the DBA program, students will be able to:
- Carry out a detailed literature search of business administration topics using relevant bibliographical resources from print and online resources;
- Discuss current conceptual and theoretical models, issues, and concerns in business administration;
- Describe current practices, issues, and concerns in business administration;
- Apply current business practices to the management of businesses;
- Summarize significant differences in business practices in different parts of the world and understand how these differences affect managing companies in various countries;
- Evaluate and critique business practices to determine the better practices in use;
- Devise appropriate strategies for ongoing professional development and implementation of these strategies upon successful completion of the DBA .