Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Integrated Water Management
The Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Integrated Water Management is an intensive one-year degree program that will enable you to spearhead initiatives focused on water use, treatment, research and protection.
This program is designed to:
- equip students with an understanding of the aquatic environment; how to apply physical, chemical and biological unit operations and processes to water resources; and increase their familiarity with regulatory and environmental frameworks;
- broaden sector-relevant skills through a project-based curriculum that covers all stages of the industry value chain;
- provide a dynamic learning environment that includes working on collaborative projects with students and faculty;
- offer opportunities for students to learn from world-renowned faculty and industry experts; and
- help students advance their careers by balancing technical learning with in-depth leadership courses on project management, business and communication.