MEng in Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering
The principal objective of the Master of Engineering Program is to prepare individuals for professional practice in a broad range of areas by enhancing the skill sets developed in an undergraduate engineering program. Other goals of the professional master’s degree are to provide training in leadership skills and teamwork and experience with field and international issues.
For the master’s degree in Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering (EECE), students can choose among several topical pathways:
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Environmental Engineering Science
- Technology for Environmental Health & International Development
- Energy and Environmental Nanotechnology
- Energy and Environmental Management