RBC Sustainability Leadership Certificate
In October 2012, Dalhousie's College of Sustainability launched an innovative new program—the RBC Sustainability Leadership Certificate (SLC).
During the program, participating students attend three weekend seminars and take part in engaged learning projects between the weekends.
The RBC SLC offers students the opportunity to:
- learn practical skills and tools to lead and inspire change
- practice participatory facilitation, group leadership, systems thinking and project prototyping
- turn ideas into action by designing and implementing social change projects that meet real needs
- build a network of collaborators and learn from community leaders in sustainability
- bridge theory and practice in addressing social, environmental and economic sustainability challenges