Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Green Bio-Products
The Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Green Bio-Products is an intensive one-year degree program that equips students with the technical and leadership skills required to contribute to the growing bio-economy.
This program is designed to:
- help students acquire the skills to develop advanced technical processes and product ideas and take on senior project management roles;
- broaden sector-relevant skills through a project-based curriculum that covers all stages of the industry value chain;
- provide a dynamic learning environment that includes working on collaborative projects with students and faculty;
- offer opportunities for collaboration with world-renowned faculty and industry experts; and
- help students advance their careers by balancing technical learning with in-depth leadership courses on project management, business and communication.