Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Clean Energy Engineering
The Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Clean Energy Engineering is an intensive one-year degree program for engineers and environmental science graduates who want to advance their careers in the field of clean energy.
This program is designed to:
- deepen students' knowledge of sustainable energy systems, energy distribution networks, energy efficiency and energy policy;
- broaden students' sector-relevant skills through a project-based curriculum that covers all stages of the industry value chain;
- provide a dynamic learning environment that includes project work, seminars, conferences and other innovative teaching strategies;
- offer opportunities for students to collaborate with world-renowned faculty and industry experts at UBC’s high-tech facilities and multidisciplinary research centres; and
- help students advance their careers by balancing technical learning with in-depth leadership courses on project management, business and communication.